Hi, y’all! I’m Shea and I’m so excited to meet you!
A LITTLE ABOUT ME: I was born and raised in Clarksville, Tennessee and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Austin Peay. After college, I was selected for an internship with Southern Living Magazine in Birmingham, and four years later I became Art Director and freelance photographer for Portico. While working in the magazine and fashion industry, my photo career grew and I took the leap to full-time photographer in 2008. I moved back to Clarksvegas in 2010 and said “I do” to my cute architect husband, Josh, in 2012. We love everything modern and white and have a sweet whippet named Jenkins. OUR BIG NEWS: a precious Baby Wright is due in November!!!
- As of 2015, I have photographed over 140 weddings.
- My love languages are hugs and mix ‘tapes’.
- During college, one of my jobs was a middle-school-party DJ. Yes.
- DJ name: Shicka Shicka Boom Boom. Nickname ever since: Shea Boom.
- Go-to gear: Canon 5D Mark III, Hasselblad, Holga, Pentax and Polaroid… I love FILM!
Applause + Press
One of the many things I truly love about my job is the variety of people and places I get to shoot. Every day is new and different! From babies and brides to seniors and fashion, I feel truly blessed to work with such great clients! It has been such an honor to be published on the following blogs and magazines. Want to learn more? Click each badge to view the full features.